Pellets are a new fuel that responds to the demand for clean and cheap energy. The heating solution with pellets gives the possibility of saving the heating of the house in the order of 40% – 50%. Pellets belong to the category of renewable energy sources and can be produced from wood processing and agricultural crop residues as well as energy crops. It is in compressed form, 6mm-8mm in diameter and 10mm-50mm in length.
- 06mm DIN+/ENA1 soft woodw
- Humidity: <6,5%
- Density: 1,11Kg/dm3
- Ash: <0,7%
- Energy: >18MJ/Kg
- Stop trading with unqualified producers.
- Be sure not to deal with non-specialized factories.
- You will experience many problems from these, such as:
- Waste of money.
- Corrupt your image and reputation in front of your customers.
- Damage to your stoves.
- Burning these products can cause harmful effects to the health of all your families due to unhealthy products.